|Package||5m per roll,|
any length can be customized
|Cutting Unit||31.25mm 62.5mm|
|Lighting solutions service||Lighting and circuitry design;|
DIALux evo layout; CAD layout
|Input Voltage(V)||DC 12/24V|
|Lamp Body Material||Copper|
|Certification||CE EMC FCC PSE RoHS|
|Application||Residential, Shopping Mall Light|
|Switch Mode||Bluetooth Remote Control|
Wifi Manual Button
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm)||850lm/w|
|Ultra Slim Series|
|Voltage||DC 24V||DC12 / 24V||DC 12 / 24V|
|5mm 170LM/W 128LEDs 2835 LED Strip Light can do IP20/IP65/IP67/IP68, Different waterproof grade. Color can be Warm White, Natural White, Pure White, etc.|
1. 2835 LED Strip Light Super-bright, steady burn, energy saving and long life
2. 2835 LED Strip Light Environmental friendly: Low carbon, no radiation, no flicker, and no pollution to human and environment, safe and stable.
3. 2835 LED Strip Light Low power consumption, with 50,000+ hour’s long life span
4. 2835 LED Strip Light Cuttable every 8LEDs along the cutting marks, according to practical requirement
5. 2835 Strip Lights 120-degree wide angle illumination, smooth and even light spread.
6. 2835 Strip Lights White PCB circuit board, brightness but unaffected.
7. 2835 Strip Lighst Super bright SMD2835 top LED, high intensity and reliability.
8. 2835 LED Strip Light Easy for transporting, decorative effect is brilliant, energy saving, environmental protection
5mm 170LM/W 128LEDs 2835 LED Strip Light with widely application below:
1. High light efficiency strips widely used for architectural lighting, concealed lighting, sign letter lighting, perimeter lighting among many other applications
2. Stage decoration, Festival, exhibition, weedings;
3. Backlight of signage, Channel letters lighting;
4. Applicable for automobile and bicycle decoration, border or contour lighting.
5. Landscape layout lighting; Hotels, night clubs, shopping malls, offices.
1. Installation LED Strip Lights must comply with local international electrical safety instructions.
2. In order to ensure LED Strip Light safe and correct installation, the installing person must be a qualified electrician with a license.
3. The installation of led strip light should comply with CE standard; With constant voltage LED power supply.
4. Do not install the LED Strip Lights in overheat environment.
5. Do not install the non-waterproof LED Strip Light in outdoor or damp environment.
6. Make sure the cables use for connect the power supply, LED Strip Lights and any dimmer are of standard size. Please calculate the voltage drop and the maximum rated current when selecting the cables. It will cause the cable overheat and burned if select improper cables and installation.
7. The led strip light with 3 or 5 years warranty，it's according to the ship out date.
8.If there is any technical or sales questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes the best LED strip lights?
Creating the highest quality LED strip light was not easy. It began with a passion and desire to build a truly “SE.Lighting” lighting solution. Component quality, phosphor selection, heat dissipation, color rendering, brightness, longevity, and run length are all components to consider when building an LED strip lights. we guarantee performance and satisfaction!
SE.Lighting LEDs' strip lights are extremely popular in many facets of lighting design due to their compact size, high brightness, and low power consumption. Our Flexible LED strip lights are made High brightness LED chips, high quality thermal performing PCB, and an unmatched quality control process. We feature CE and RoHS listing on our LED strip lights. LED Strip Lights are also extremely versatile, as shown by architects, homeowners, bars, restaurants, Commercial Applications and countless others who are using them in every way imaginable. Whether you’re looking for static white light LED Strip Lights, or color changing RGB LED Strip Lights, you’ll find the best LED Strip Lights for your project here..
Our LED strip lights for longevity with the longest warranty in the industry. We design our own LEDs for the highest brightness, consistency, and color rendering. can offer OEM and ODM support. Once you see the SE.Lighting difference, you'll be a customer for life. Check out our LED strip lighting options below.
Learn which LED strip light is best for your project here.
LED Strip Lights are long circuit boards with surface-mount device light-emitting diodes (SMD LEDs) that provide a glow to any room. The strips are also known as LED tape or ribbon lights and usually have an adhesive backing for easy installation.
Some of the best LED strip lighting options can be used for many different interior design projects, including recessed lighting, television backlighting, or kitchen countertop illumination with undercabinet lighting.
What to Consider When Choosing the Best LED Strip Lights
There are many features to consider when shopping for the best LED strip lights, from color and size to intended use and brightness. Before purchasing an LED Strip Light, consider keeping the following factors in mind to ensure your choice meets or exceeds your expectations for the intended application.
Location of Use
It’s essential to determine where the LED Strip Light will be installed before deciding which product to use.
Other location considerations are water resistance for patios, dimmer compatibility for bedrooms, hall, bathroom, stairway. Even a more generic installation of LED strip light for ceilings or walls warrants some consideration before you make your purchase so you don’t end up with a specialty product that isn’t meant for where you intend to place it.
LED Strip Light are available in a variety of lengths, typically from 3 to 16 feet. The brightness and intended purpose usually correlate to their length. For example, LED Strip Light intended for television backlighting or use on stairs tend to be shorter for easier installation.
LED light strips can be up to 164 feet long, High- brightness LED Strip Lights may have the same number of LED modules, but they’ll usually only be about 16 feet long. However, most flexible LED strip lights can be cut using scissors to accommodate small areas. If longer LED tape is needed, pieces can often be connected to customize to the desired length.
Most light strips feature a flexible circuit board that can bend around corners or run over curved surfaces. Some LED Strip Light are so flexible that they can be bent up to 90 degrees without damaging the circuit board.
The brightness of an LED Strip Light is measured in lumens per meter or LM and is dictated by the density of the LED lights within 1 meter.
Color and Color Temperature
The color of a LED Strip Lights is critical to keep in mind. Some LED Strip Lights come in only one color, while others can have color selections that range in the millions. The color option that you choose is entirely dependent on your personal preference, Color temperature is measured in degrees Kelvin (K) and describes how warm or cool a light’s color appears, and lower numbers indicate warmer color temperatures.
Wattage is a measure of how much energy the LED Strip Light requires to function at its optimal brightness.
Light strips are available that connect to Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, remotes, or mobile phone apps. With these controls, the brightness and color can be adjusted, the lights can be programmed to sync with music.
LED Strip Lights come with many pros and a few cons. Whether you’re looking for LED strip lights for bedrooms, LED strip lights for kitchen cabinets, or bedroom LED light strips etc… the answers to these common questions may help.
Q: Are LED Strip Lights safe?
LED Strip Lights are safe as long as they’re installed and operated according to the manufacturer’s instructions. For example, indoor lights shouldn’t be installed outside, and some lights should not be installed where they can get wet.
Q: How long can you run LED Strip Lights?
LED Strip Lights can run for hours on end without being shut off. They get warm, but they’re designed to underdrive the LEDs, which means they don’t overheat.
Q: Do LED Strip Lights have to be plugged in to work?
Yes, you have to leave LED light strips plugged in for them to work.
Q: Do LED strip lights work with dimmer switches?
Almost every LED Strip Lights is compatible with a dimmer switch. In order to make an LED Strip Lights dimmable, it’s input wire must first be connected to a dimmer unit, then connect the unit to the power supply.
Q: How can I create ambient light with LED strip lights?
To create ambient light in your home with LED strip lights, the optimal locations are under or above cabinets and counters in the kitchen, behind mirrors in the bathroom, or even around large pieces of furniture like bookshelves and home entertainment units.
Q: How do you properly recycle old LED strip lights?
LED strip lights can be disposed of by recycling them by taking them to a local recycling center.
Q: How long do LED strip lights last?
Most LED Strip Lights are built to last for up to 50,000 hours of use, which is roughly 10 to 20 years of runtime.
SE.Lighting's LED Strip Lights, with 2835 / 3528 / 5050 / 5630 / COB etc, SDCM3 / SDCM5, CRI 80 / 90 / 95, CCT&Color: 1600~30000K / CCT / RGB / RGBW / RGBCCT / RGB Magic, Various Specifications option, any needs pls feel free to contact us.
We’ll be more than happy to hear from you.